Hi there, I am Sigit
Software Engineer / Father / Husband
Currently working at Tech Mahindra as a Technical Specialist Associate based in Jakarta since 2019
💠 Linkedin 💠 Facebook 💠 Twitter 💠 Instagram 💠 Github 💠 Stackoverflow
Previously, I worked for e2Pay in 2018, RCTI (Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia) in 2017, and MNC Group in 2014. I graduated as bachelor degree in Computer Engineering at Amikom University of Jogjakarta and today, I am currently studying for a master degree in Information Technology at Indonesia University in Jakarta. Check my Bio for further information.
Personally, I am an ordinary T shaped person, grew up in Padang city, a coast city that lies on Sumatra, there i am being cultured with many Minangkabau culture even though I had Javanese root. However, as I grow older, I find more value in saying things that I like rather than I experienced to it like instant travel, photography, tech research, DIY, and gaming. I love tea rather than a coffee.
About 85% of my experiences are in Software Engineering and most of them are using web technologies, the rest 15% is about designing and visualize things, I am trying to managed my right brain to works also (even tough the concept of right brain and left brain is only a myth). Most of software that I made actually began as a scratch from a case study or research based project, you can find it out in Work section. I also working as a part-timer / freelancer in some of startup company in Indonesia, I love to help some student in studying algorithm and software creation, and some of my software are being published as an open source software in famous repository.